The new Simonsdale Elementary School, part of Portsmouth City Public Schools, is a geothermal LEED project scheduled to be completed summer of 2011. Chesapeake Controls was contracted to extend the school-wide Honeywell WEBs infrastructure to include the HVAC, lighting and power monitoring at Simonsdale. The project consists of:
- (64) water source heat pumps (including rooftop units)
- (3) outside air ventilation units
- Classroom occupancy controls
- Lighting system interface
- Electrical power monitoring (phase, voltage & KW)
- LEED commissioning and certification
- Complete web-based graphical interface for scheduling, alarming, trending and monitoring of HVAC systems.