Chesapeake Controls has an HVAC Service division fully staffed with professional, highly trained and most experienced technicians in the business. With varying levels of factory training, we have the ability to service and repair all major brands of chillers, boilers, package rooftop units, pumps and unitary equipment. We even offer an apprenticeship program to develop motivated, hard working individuals who are new to the industry into top-notch technicians.
Chesapeake Controls mechanical maintenance is a value added service we provide to our customers. Routine maintenance is the key to equipment longevity, minimization of breakdowns, reducing energy expenses and improving indoor air quality. With an effective Maintenance Program, your repair costs go down while your productivity goes up.
What can I get with a Maintenance Program?
- A comprehensive analysis of your facility and equipment to assure your maintenance program is customized to your needs.
- Regularly scheduled equipment inspections and preventative maintenance.
- No overtime premium for qualified, after hours emergency service.
- Discounted service, repair, and equipment replacement rates.
- Access to our 24/7 service response.
- 2 hour emergency response available.
- Optional remote monitoring of systems via web-based and dialup control system interfaces.
- Web-based customer portal access.